We stayed at Patriots Place on a last minute deal through RCI. It was early November and there were few people at the resort making it very quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed our stay for a number of reasons. Great location about 5 minutes north of Colonial Williamsburg and set back from the road in a lovely setting. I-64 is only a few minutes north, making it easy to visit the rest of the Hampton Roads area. There were many dining and shopping options within a mile or two from the resort.
The unit was a large one bedroom with old fashioned furniture which was adequate and a very good queen sized bed. There was free wifi, 2 flat screen TVs, fully stocked kitchen, large bathroom with a gigantic tub and a separate shower. The unit has a working fireplace, a washer/dryer and a small balcony with a plesant view. The only negative is the hot water--it takes a few minutes of running the water for the water to be hot--it does eventually get hot, but it seems like a waste of water. The are few activities at the resort but you have access to activities at Kingsgate, a sister resort about a mile away.
We were not interested in any sales pitch and were not bothered about that during our stay. This resort fit our needs fine and we have already booked another stay in February.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Patriots Place
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Patriots Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.