We checked into the Wyndham patriots place resort in Williamsburg late on a Tuesday night. I was disappointed by how cramped the room seemed. Furniture takes up every inch of the room. Our main complaint, however was that the room had no hot water. It says in their welcome packet that they have switched to tankless water heaters, which are fantastic. But it recommends that you run the water for a few minutes to reach the desired temperature. We ran the water for nearly ten minutes the first night before we admitted defeat and settled for a quick cold rinse. We contacted the service desk the next morning and they said they would look into it. We left for a day of exploring the Williamsburg area, and when we returned, we had hot water! We grabbed showers and left for dinner. Alas, upon returning for the night, no hot water. After stopping into the service desk Thursday morning to mention it again, we returned that afternoon to find rather rude notes taped to the bathroom sink and shower. "Please call the service manager so he can explain to you how to use the hot water" and "Hot water is this direction." Yes...I know what direction the hot water is on a faucet. We just had hot water the day before. We decided enough was enough and we checked out two days early. We won't be returning.
Side note: the room was very clean, the kitchenette was very small, and the bed was the firmest thing I have ever attempted to sleep on.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Patriots Place
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Patriots Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.