We are a family of 5. Having a room with 2 doubles and a pull out couch is nice. We stayed for 5 nights. Staff is friendly. Not fancy but clean enough. There is a Springhill Suites across the parking lot with free breakfast as well. We chose the Residence Inn because of the separate bedroom, full kitchen, and they have a Managers Reception Mon.-Wed. Evening. Although if Springhill were a lot cheaper I would probably stay there. The Managers reception will save you some $ on dinner if staying there during the week. It isn't fabulous but edible. There are grocery stores close by.
They only put 3 bath towels in the room so we had to ask for extra towels every day which they gladly got for us. The only thing I really disliked was the fact that on most days my shower was lukewarm at best any colder and it would have been down right uncomfortable. Never had a HOT shower the whole time we were there. Good value for a family of 5 and we would stay here again.
Full kitchen with a toaster, fridge, stove top and dishes/utensils plus a grill to use outside
Bedroom separate from kitchen/living room area
2 flat screen tvs:HBO
Free breakfast: scrambled eggs,cereal,yogurt,oatmeal,juice,milk, coffee,make your own waffles,thefy would rotate some extra like biscuits and gravy, breakfast sandwiches,potatoes,sausage/turkey Canadian bacon
Good location: close to everything and places to eat(Chilis and Applebee's in the parking lot)
Outdoor pool/hot tub
Basketball court: they have balls at the front desk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott is Williamsburg's' premier long-term, pet-friendly hotel. Located in the heart of Williamsburg on acres of green space, we are adjacent to a local recreation center, park and community walking trail thus allowing our guest to enjoy the normal pace of life while on business or pleasure. Also within walking distance are numerous restaurants, shopping and local attractions. Our breakfast buffet is offered 7 days a week and includes all the favorites from home made waffles to eggs and bacon. We also have a wonderful social hour Tuesday through Thursday that offers the guest a light dinner or dessert to finish off their day. The Residence Inn is Williamsburg "newest" hotel due to our wonderful enhancements and remodeling that include: New lobby and breakfast area with built in buffets, granite countertops, dining tables and chairs; new community table seating for guest traveling alone or in pairs; new in-room stainless steel appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, cook tops, ovens and dishwashers), granite countertops in kitchen and bath: updated living room furniture, large work station and new bedding. The New Residence Williamsburg provides all the comforts of home with the luxury of up-scale accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Residence Inn