We selected this hotel because of its price and, overall, it was a good bargain. It was in a great location to all of the historic landmarks, food and shopping districts. The hotel was clean, with the exception of our shower, which we had to clean before using. We were also told that the hotel was non-smoking but the floor we were on smelled faintly like smoke - Only the hallway had a faint smell, not our room. When we questioned the front desk about this, they said that some rooms on our floor were smoking, although our floor had a sign that said "Non-smoking Floor". The bed was comfortable and for the most part, with the help of a sound machine that we brought, things were quiet. The free continental breakfast was a nice amenity, but it got crazy at times so allow yourself ample time to get your food. The kids enjoyed the outdoor pool as well. Not the best hotel I have ever stayed in but it served its purpose for this vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Brick Hotel centrally located 1/2 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 minutes from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Historic Area Quality Inn
- Williamsburg Quality Inn