We arrived late in the evening. We have seasons passes to Busch Gardens and this was an affordable hotel so we gave it a go.
We were traveling with a four year old. I am thankful he was asleep when we arrived. But, the neighbors were super loud and drunk. I am not sure the staff wanted to deal with this. Thankfully they must have passed out! The Wifi is super spotty and we couldn't find a network that worked consistently in our room. The breakfast says eggs, but it is hard boiled eggs, not scrambled! This is an issue for us because our little guy is a picky eatter and this was a let down for us when we know he will consistently eat scrambled eggs! Our room was the last nonsmoking room in the hotel so we were placed on the ground floor near the front of the hotel. This was a prime spot for hearing all the teenage girls and their gossip around 11 or 12 at night. Other than this most everything worked smoothly (ON THIS TRIP).
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Quality Inn Historic Area Hotel
- Historic Area Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Brick Hotel centrally located 1/2 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 minutes from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.