We travel to Williamsburg a lot and this was always our go-to hotel because of its great rates, free breakfast, and proximity to all of the attractions. We will not be back, though, until they put some money into this place and rennovate. On check-in, we were greeted by a dead roach/palmetto bug in the lobby. I can't tell these bugs a part but I am not a fan of either one! The first room we were given was on the first floor. The hallway smelled like it had survived recent flooding, but the room reeked of mold and mildew; it was difficult to breathe in there! The front desk staff was very accomodating and gave us a room on the 4th floor. That room smelled better but was definitely showing its age: wallpaper pealing up, carpet separating from the floor molding, caulking in bathroom missing in spots, etc. The mattresses were very uncomfortable and in need of replacing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Brick Hotel centrally located 1/2 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 minutes from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Historic Area Quality Inn
- Williamsburg Quality Inn