The room was basic but acceptable. Double beds were small but comfortable. Bathroom was ample and housekeeping did a great job. One day we even returned to find towels made into swans on the bed. The pool could have been more clear but was fairly clean. The free breakfast selection needs to be revamped. Biscuits and gravy were saltier than the Dead Sea. Muffins and pastries were drier than a pile of dead leaves. The only eggs offered were hard boiled. But let me properly describe the free breakfast experience at this location. Remember the scene in Jurassic Park when the cow is lowered into the Velociraptor pen, squeels and carnage can be heard, and then the destroyed harness is pulled out? Ok, now you are familiar with the breakfast experience at the Quality Inn on Bypass Road in Williamsburg. It's just like that. While I would stay there again, I will forgo the free breakfast and let the animals enjoy it instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five-story Brick Hotel centrally located 1/2 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 minutes from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Historic Area Quality Inn
- Williamsburg Quality Inn