“Get price & service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 78 hotels in Williamsburg
Orlando
“Get price & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2009

This was my second stay at an Embassy Suites and it will not be my last. The hotel employees are great and friendly. For the price of a suite, you will not be disappointed! Embassy Suites is allot cheaper than the other chains. For a cheaper price you will get a separate bedroom, sitting room, mini-fridge, microwave, and kitchen sink. I cannot forget the indoor heated pool and the modern-equipped workout room. The breakfast here is great, not like your Holiday Inn or Marriotts. You can get eggs to order, fresh fruit, the juice is not watered down, and the list goes on.

The bottom line is you will get much more for your money than you can imagine. One stay at an Embassy Suites and you will change you preferred hotel chain to Hilton.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
jjber220, General Manager at Embassy Suites Williamsburg, responded to this review, March 12, 2009
Thank you for your wonderful comments I will share them with the team.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to seen you soon.

Guest satisfaction is our number 1 Priority.

606 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2009

The folks at the Embassy Suites were fantastic. Don't let this scare you away, but I stayed there with an entire hotel filled with SOCCER TEAMS!! Could have been a nightmare (in fact I had prepared myself for the worst), but it wasn't. The staff seemed genuinely glad to have us, the rooms and hotel itself was spotless, the breakfast very nice (and they somehow managed to not be at all overwhelmed by hundreds of hungry soccer players all getting up at approximately the same time). The manager's cocktails in the evening were a welcome escape (oops, did I say that?) for the adults. The location was perfect. Didn't have a chance to go into Colonial Williamsburg, but it was just a very, very short drive away. We were, however, very close to some amazing shopping and lots & lots of restaurants. (And I have to mention that the Olympic Development Teams were all on their very best behavior -- thank heavens!) TIP: Food for Thought Restaurant -- with the kids, without the kids, it was FANTASTIC!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to complete a review.

The team loves to get these reviews so I can't wait to share the news.

Williamsburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

I loved my stay. The staff was great. The breakfast and evening drinks makes it a great deal as well. My friends and I had a great time and will definitely be back to stay.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and thank you for the wonderful comments.

It is great to have guests like you.

We hope to see you soon.

Chesterfield, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2009

My overall stay was excellent the staff was courteous and helpful. Breakfast was the highlight of the morning with menu items that were cooked to order. The rooms were clean and offered all the amentities that I was looking for. The location is central with many places to shop and eat within at 10-20 minute drive.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and for your nice comments.

We work hard to provide thew best service in Williamsburg.

We hope to have you as our guest again.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2009

My family stayed at the Embassy Suites, Williamsburg Virginia in January 2009. This was my first stay at the Embassy Suites, and I must say, I will return time and time again. The hotel staff at the Embassy Suites Williamsburg were wonderful. They were very helpful and accommodating. The room was very nice. I was impressed that there was enough space to accommodate all 5 of us, which of course saved us money because we didn't have to purchase 2 rooms. The evening Manager's Special and Morning Breakfast were great. I had a delicious omelet amongst other things for breakfast. You get a lot for your money at the Embassy Suites! Thanks for wonderful service at the bar Lisa! I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
ESManager, General Manager at Embassy Suites Williamsburg, responded to this review, April 22, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review I know your time is valuable. Also thank you for the wonderful comments. I shared them with the associates and they were thrilled. They work so hard to make every guest’s stay the best it can be. So on behalf of everyone here in Williamsburg. THANK YOU!!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

The Embassy Suites in Williamsburg was a wonderful experience. The hotel gave a very pleasant first impression - from the graciousness of the front-desk staff, top notch accommodations, enjoyable manager's Happy Hour, and breakfast the next morning. We had a one of the smaller rooms, but the staff was very kind to upgrade us to a larger suite for a reasonable increase in price. Our suite was clean and comfortable and room service also was timely and delicious. We'll definitely be back!

Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

I was fortunate to have a 5-day business trip to Williamsburg, Va where there are plenty of choices of hotels. Based on good experiences in different Embassy Suites, I selected the Embassy Suites Williamsburg. I was warmly greeted at the counter and was treated as if I was the only guest of the evening. The hostess actually walked from behind the counter to tour through the main activity areas. That attention was consistent throughout the stay whether entering/exiting the facility, attending the excellent manager's reception, and the "what more than you could ask for" breakfast. It also had a small but very adequate and tasty restaurant. The motel was very clean, quiet, and fully accomodating. Although I was in a beautiful, historic town, I was glad to get back to the motel because I truly felt at home.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business

Jeremy Berlin

Been to Embassy Suites Williamsburg? Share your experiences!