I was concerned about other reviews (roaches! bed bugs!) , but honestly, we had no issues. The room was clean and there was plenty of room for this family of 5. You can't go wrong with their happy hour and cooked to order breakfast. We were happy with both. My kids said the indoor pool was cold for July, however, that was the least of our problems. It's situated in a good location. There's a mini golf across the street that was a lot of fun, and a Dairy Queen (yum) and a pizzeria Uno's within walking distance. There's also a K-mart nearby in case you forgot something. Busch gardens was a quick ride away. We thought the hotel was perfect for our needs. It didn't seem run down or dirty as previous posters commented, and we had an updated room. We wish we could have stayed both nights here, but couldn't get out of a priceline reservation at another hotel. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Williamsburg's only full service, all-suite hotel. The Embassy Suites Williamsburg hotel offers guests both a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary cocktail reception daily! Centrally located in Williamsburg, Virginia, the Embassy Suites Williamsburg hotel is within convenient reach of all the excitement and history the area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Williamsburg Virginia
- Embassy Suite Williamsburg