We had a 1 bedroom suite, very roomy. Enough space for my husband and I and 2 teenage boys. Also, the room and hotel were clean. There is an indoor pool which was nice but we went during the summer and there was nowhere outside for lounging. There was a patio next to the pool that had barbeques and picnic tables but no place to just lounge and enjoy the weather. I would not stay again during warmer months because of this. Coffee is advertised 24 hours a day but I don't think anyone was checking to make sure it was available as a few times during our 4 day stay they were out. When brought to the attention of the hotel staff they quickly brought out new coffee but I don't think I should have to ask for something that is advertised. The hotel staff was very friendly and welcomed us each time we entered the lobby. There was no phone book in my room and when I went to the desk and asked for one they did not have one; but the person working at the desk researched what I was looking for and gave me the location and phone number for the business. The hotel was between Bush Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg and only a few minutes drive to each. Probably could have walked to Colonial Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & College of William and Mary; 4 miles from shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Homewood Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Homewood Suites