We enjoyed our stay here very much. The rooms were spacious and clean. Little kitchenette very nice, even a garbage disposal and dishwasher. Hot tub in room. Only complaint would be the TV reception; we couldn't get HBO or even some regular channels. We had the Historic Triangle package so we were out a lot, but this was still an issue for us because we like to watch TV late at night. They did send someone to look at it, but he said it was the satellite and that was it. They did compensate us some points and that's ok with us. Breakfast standard, we didn't try dinner but heard it was good. I forgot two books and they are sending them to me. We would definitely stay here again, staff very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & College of William and Mary; 4 miles from shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Homewood Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Homewood Suites