Stayed in the 2 queen suite with sleeper sofa for a Busch Gardens and Water Country birthday trip. We had 5 in our party, all mid to late 20's, and it was plenty of room for all of us. I understand it was peak season in a high tourism area, but the hhonors points required and prices advertised were high compared to much nicer Hilton properties (Waldorfs and Conrads) in similar high tourism areas - 100,000 points for sat-mon stay. If you're using points this hotel will only put a $50 hold on your card for incidentals, all of which was released after checkout with no problems. Hotel staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. We needed a church key and there wasn't one in the room. Called the front desk and in a matter minutes room service brought one up for us. Front desk staff were very friendly and polite. I requested a room on the top floor away from the elevators at the time of booking and it was honored. After we checked in and got to the room the manager asked if that room was going to be okay and did we want to move to a different one. Also helpful with general questions about local restaurant recommendations and locations of specific stores in the area. The room was nice, however the beds were a little worn out for what I've come to expect from Hilton properties. Not uncomfortable, just a little worn. Nothing was bad about the room itself - clean and updated with a flat screen in the family room and the bedroom, marble breakfast bar with 2 stools, 1 full padded chair, 1 seat padded chair, sleeper sofa, coffee table, end table, full size fridge/freezer with ice maker, 2 burner stove, dishwasher, pots and pans, dish and silverware, chef's knife, and cutting board. My only true complaint, and why I'm rating 4 instead of 5 stars, was the breakfast. The quality of the food was the worst of any Hilton property I've ever stayed at, especially for the cost of the hotel. Selection was good, but the hot buffet and fruit were pretty bad. The seating area was definitely too small for the amount of guests at the hotel (sold out). We sat early so we didn't have a problem, but there were plenty of guests who had nowhere to sit. Overall I'm very satisfied with my stay. Like I said my only real complaint was the breakfast and everything else was great, especially the staff. I'm diamond elite and spend 2-3 months out of the year at different Hilton properties for work. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & College of William and Mary; 4 miles from shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Homewood Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Homewood Suites