So we just left Embassy Suites in Alexandria and this place is definitely a let down after that experience. The units are dated with popcorn ceilings. Still generally clean. The meals are just plain depressing. Embassy Suites had an awesome breakfast in contrast. We only had one complimentary dinner here which was frozen dinner quality salisbury steak. The eating area is small and depressing. And surprisingly, we didn't pay that much more for Embassy Suites and they had complimentary managers receptions with decent liquor instead of the depressing dinner offerings.
Unfortunately, the Embassy Suites was fully booked when we made reservations about a month ago.
One good thing to mention was the staff was always nice and friendly. Also is in a decent location. This place just needs some major renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Suite Hotel located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & College of William and Mary; 4 miles from shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Homewood Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Homewood Suites