“Service and Food in this hotel is great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Kingsmill Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185 (Formerly Williamsburg Hotel & Conference Center)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 78 hotels in Williamsburg
Burke, United States
“Service and Food in this hotel is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My 16 year old son really enjoyed dinner at this hotel. Service to him was great and he said he had the "best steak ever" (which was recommended by the staff..) Rooms and breakfast were good as well...

344 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
STATESVILLE, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Grand parents & grandson . 2 creamers between us . . Left note needed 6 - next day . 2 creamers again & only de calf coffee ? Next day , waste paper cans were not empty . Toilet paper out . nO ex in bath room. This is not a 1st hotel !!!

Staten Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly when I had trouble with wifi and showed me thier computer room since my tablet wasn't working. They even had someone help with a program. Very nice people and service. Not a fan of the breakfast buffet though. It was not worth it. I was better off at McDonald's across the street. The game room could be a lot better, not much for the kids to do besides swim.

Williamsonburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I enjoyed the hotel experience. I requested wake-up calls and they were received. However, I requested that some bottled water be brought up to my room; because I did not change for the machine. I never received my water for medication that I was taking.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Chesapeake, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. The rooms were in rough shape. My light fixtures in the bathroom had rust/ mineral wear on chrome. My desk had looked as if it had fallen off a truck. A poor patch of the ceiling from a previous water issue was unsightly. The hallway carpets looked filthy. In general, not to my previous experiences in Hilton sites. The service was average at best. The staff started removing things from my room prior to my check out and prior to the advertised check out time of noon on the door and 11 a.m. on the reservation. My attempts to recover a missing item were met with indifference when I called back the next day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Caledon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is quite large. The staff were friendly and check in and check out were both painless. The room was clean and the staff always cleaned the room in fast order during the day. The elevators were fast and worked well
The hotel was in a good location for what we planned to do in the area. I didn't eat or drink at the hotel so cannot comment on those amenities. We did use the fitness room one day, and the equipment seemed in good shape, although there was no way to clean/sanitize anything.
It looked like a nice big inside/outside pool but we didn't actually use it. Overall, for the price we paid, (we were there for a convention, so got special rates) it was a good choice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Williamsburg, VA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel was outwardly attractive, as far as the lobby, restaurant, and parking lot. The room was serviceable, albeit with an uncomfortable bed and pillows that had both my wife and I tossing and awake much of the nights. On our 2nd morning we realized we were running low on soap and toilet paper. We naturallu assumed that housecleaning would replenish everything. After all, this IS a Doubletree we're talking about here. WRONG. We were allowed to run completely out of soap and toilet paper, and needed to go to the front desk to ask for more. This was handled very nicely by the desk clerk, and in the hotel's defense, they did comp us for one of our nights as well as a breakfast, but if we were hard up for money, we wouldn't have stayed at the Doubletree in the first place. We would much rather have had the service we have come to expect from the Hilton chain, where we are Hilton Honors Silver members. This was simply a disappointment as far as we were concerned. The massive hole in the ground in the driveway of the hotel's parking lot, surrounded by orange cones that remained unrepaired from the point we arrived until the moment we left didn't impress us either.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg? Share your experiences!