This used to be a Marriott Resort, but it's now been owned by 3 different companies in 4 years. Hilton is trying to renovate, but they have their work cut out for them. They removed the spa from the indoor pool area - taking away one of the primary reasons to stay there, as there aren't too many reasonably-priced hotels in Williamsburg that have spas. The restaurant only serves breakfast, and the Pitcher's lounge wasn't serving food at 10pm on a Friday night. This used to be my favorite place to stay in Williamsburg, but now I can't really justify spending the extra money to stay here. It's falling apart, and Hilton seems more interested in cutting costs than actually renovating it into what it used to be: a great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Marriott Hotel
- Williamsburg Marriott Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg is the closest full-service hotel to Busch Gardens Theme Park and Water Country USA, offering exciting family entertainment on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.