“Good location, close to everything” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Williamsburg/Historic Area

You added Super 8 Williamsburg/Historic Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Williamsburg/Historic Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   304 Second Street, I-64 Exit 243B, Williamsburg, VA 23185   |
Ranked #61 of 79 Hotels in Williamsburg
new jersey
“Good location, close to everything”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Dated but clean. I've seen a lot worse, and I felt comfortable sleeping. Very good breakfast. Frozen waffles, orange and fruit juice, two different cereals, toast and fresh fruit. They even kept it open later to make sure everyone ate. The pool was clean but the patio furniture was also dated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
Pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our second year staying at this motel. I stayed in the car while my husband checked us in but he said that the lady at the front desk was better than she was last year. When we got into the room there was no clock radio. When I went to the office to ask for one I really had to buzz to get someones attention, but the manager was walking around the property checking things out. It was good to hear that he does that. The manager is very nice. Everything else about the stay was fine. Bed was comfy. Sheets and towels change daily. Water is hot and has good pressure. Air conditioning is digital, just like at home. I like that because you can adjust the temperature to whats comfortable for you and leave it like that during the day, so that when you get back its neither a blast furnace nor an ice box. We will be back next year.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Not much different than when we stayed there last year at this time. Slightly better overall. Room was fairly clean. Towels and sheets were changed regularly. There was no clock in the room on check-in day, but they provided one when we asked. The lady that checked us in, who happened to be the same lady from last year, was a little more pleasant this time. Not rude like the last visit. I appreciate that. All I ask is for some courtesy. Overall, we were fine with our stay there. We travel to Williamsburg once a year to visit Busch Gardens for several days, so we don't need a fancy hotel room. Just something affordable that is clean, with everything working, and a courteous staff. I would say overall that we got that from this visit. We'll be back next year.

Greenville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I know that the motel isn't responsible for power outage but they could have offered to give have of our money back. There wasn't anywhere else to stay in Williamsburg. I love this motel and I have stayed here a lot of times. I couldn't take a hot shower or nothing. The front desk young lady was great but her hands was tired. I just would like not all of my stay but half of it back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was surprised by Super 8 Williamsburg. I stayed in the beginning of August 2013. The motel was easy to find, in the center of the town, and very cheaply priced. The rooms are outdated, but clean and efficient. The staff was friendly and very nice during check in and out. The pool was great and is open until 10pm nightly, allowing for afternoon and late night dips. The free breakfast was decent as well. I would undoubtedly stay here again... you can't beat the price value!

Room Tip: If possible, request a room in the back building if traveling as a couple - there are far less famil...