We travel to Williamsburg frequently and being a family that enjoys taking our basset hound on our adventures, have struggled with finding accommodations in the area that allows the hound to stay without breaking the bank (Residence Inn charges $200 for a pet fee. Ridiculous!). After reading the previous reviews I thought we would give the LQ a try.
First of all, having paid less than $70/night with no pet fee, I wasn't expecting a Ritz or Four Seasons, however I was expecting a clean room and friendly staff, which I received both. The only complaint I would have (and it was my own fault for not paying attention) was the low ceilings when changing levels on the first floor. I'm 6'6" and forgot to duck once when taking the hound out. Ouch.
The room was clean and folks were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ambiance of southern hospitality at our La Quinta, offers the perfect atmosphere to enjoy our 3-story indoor atrium with heated pool, guest laundry facility, full fitness center, free wireless Internet access, business center, and large open areas for group gatherings/events. Located off an interior corridor, your spaciously appointed room offers free wireless Internet access, microwave & refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, convenient work desk, Tempurpedic or Pillow-top mattress, and so much more. Start your day with our free Bright Side Breakfast and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Williamsburg
- Laquinta Hotel Williamsburg
- Holiday Inn Williamsburg