We stayed three nights September 20-23,2013 so we could go to Busch Gardens. The hotel was easy to find right off I- 64. All the rooms have a microwave and mini fridge. The laundry room has 2 washers and dryers with a place to sit very clean. The hot breakfast really made it great for my son and I so that we could get an early start to Busch Gardens. The cook Kenny Bland was super making eggs and sausage on Monday morning for my son who is on a special diet. We hope to stay again soon.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area Hotel
- Williamsburg Days Inn
- Days Inn Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Busch Gardens area; Colonial Williamsburg, 2.5 mi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.