Great location, only minutes to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens, rooms were clean, spacious, and comfortable. Beds were very comfortable, I fell right to sleep at night. Staff was friendly and helpful. We weren't there long enough to make use of outdoor areas, but the outdoor pool and picnic table area all looked pretty. Although the hotel is along a major road, it is set back from the road with trees along the front to give a feeling of privacy while offering the convenience of being at close proximity to the main roads to get to highlights of the area. The only downfall was the continental breakfast, the eggs were "patty" shaped so there is no confusing this meal as high-quality, but the make your own waffles looked good, and there was cereal, oatmeal, muffins, breads and bagels, sausage, biscuits, and sausage gravy, so there was enough to chose from to make this an enjoyable meal. Overall I enjoyed my stay.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area Hotel
- Williamsburg Days Inn
- Days Inn Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Busch Gardens area; Colonial Williamsburg, 2.5 mi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.