My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend of June 3 while visiting Busch Gardans Williamsburg. We were looking for a hotel that was close to the park and cheap, since we only planned on using it for sleeping. We were kind of leary about staying here because of some of the reviews BUT they were VERY WRONG! We arrived at the hotel after 10 pm, it was very easy to find, the front desk lady was extremely welcoming! The room we booked was a king deluxe which includes, coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator. When we got to our room there was none of the above. I called the front desk and right away they apololgized and told us to come down and get a new key. When we got to the new room it was WONDERFUL! Very clean, coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator were there. The bed was comfortable as were the pillows. There were no bad smells, or signs of bed bugs, I did not see any bugs at all. Also the road with all the restaurants, plus food lion was about 5 minutes away and there was everything you could imagine! The Busch Gardens exit was 1 mile away! It took no time at all to get there! Over all we had a very nice stay, I highly recommend the Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens area! We will be staying here again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area Hotel
- Williamsburg Days Inn
- Days Inn Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Busch Gardens area; Colonial Williamsburg, 2.5 mi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg/Busch Gardens Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.