This address was a Days Inn up until last week ... the desk employees are the same, which was an extremely wise move, because they are awesome. Ron is consistently supportive; he goes out of his way to help everyone and works from 7 AM to 8 PM. Lona at the front desk is also great. The facility is new and the location near the historic district is fine. The rooms are large and clean. Breakfast is very good. It was also quiet. The only problem was that it cost $10 more than the same location when there was a Day's Inn sign out front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn