We have stay all over Williamsburg looking for the Perfect Fit in our price range.
Comfort Inn as above what we expected.
The rooms where very clean, this is a plus for us, especially after visiting other hotels in the area.
Decent continental breakfast, and friendly staff.
It does not matter where you are in Williamsburg you will hear trains. That said we never heard or felt a train at our room.
Worth a try, and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn