We went to Williamsburg for a weekend getaway and were planning to use the hotel just to sleep. For this purpose, it was the perfect hotel. We were able to obtain a room for $54/night. This also included breakfast (eggs, bacon, cereal, waffle maker, bagels). The hotel did seem to need a bit of TLC but the beds were comfortable and there were flat screen tv's (~34in). Half of the rooms were accessed by the inside with the other half from the outside. We did not use the pools, but breakfast was fine. For the money, the hotel was perfect and served its purpose. Also, very close promixity to downtown. I would use this hotel again because the cost couldn't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn