Although the outside and lobby of this hotel was exceptional, our room was not. The tub was clogged and everytme we showered it would not drain immediately. The shower faucet was wobbly and hard to pull to get water. The towels were the thinnest I have ever used at a hotel and the AC system in our room had rust all over it. The breakfast was decent but you had to go outside and thru the indoor pool area to get to it..some mornings there was water on the floor and you had to be careful not to slip. It was clean enough and cheap enough, but I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn