This property is about a mile or so from Colonial Williamsburg. Large, attractive building with secure, ample parking. Staff is very welcoming, friendly, and competent. The hotel appears to have been recently renovated. The immediate area has many other hotels, but for the price I'd choose this one again without a doubt. We (two adult) stayed two nights and the total price with our AAA discount and taxes was about $130.....$65 a night! This price included a breakfast with hard boiled eggs, "formed" scrambled eggs, bacon, bagels, bread, waffles, bananas, apples, oranges, yogurt, tea, and coffee that was actually good. My only complaint was that the water temperature in the room was erratic........it was either warm or hot. At times, I had to let the faucet run for a couple minutes to get cold water.....yes, cold water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn