I stayed two nights with two very close friends while attending the Williamsburg Film Festival. The front desk staff was very friendly and professional, and was very receptive to my needs. The room was an adequate size for three people, and most importantly, was very quiet. The breakfast was awesome and delicious, which included waffles, sausages, eggs, cereal, yogurt, bagels, etc. The price was very reasonable for a tourist area, and the location was close to many restaurants (and the film festival). I would stay here again when I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn