At $50 for an off-season, weekday stay, you're not going to get a dream sleeper mattress or anything like that. That said, the room amenities were adequate for a traveler on a budget and the staff was very professional and helpful. I would say it's more than adequate for an overnight stay, but would look for better options if the stay was extended - and there are several better options in the under $100 range. Accessibility options are limited to rails for toilets and only in king equipped rooms which was an easy for some traveling in our group.
Location: United States > Virginia > Williamsburg
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #49 of 79 Hotels in Williamsburg
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area 2.5*
Number of rooms: 157
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn