Arrived at this place because travel agent made a mistake on my reservation and had no choice but tonstay there was not happy about that long story short we had to shorten our stay one day due to a bad storm that took out the power, I had to checkout because I had 2 small kids with me and no power.
I called the desk to ask if they had any idea when the power would be restored and was told they had no idea that the storm was an act of god and if i wanted to check out leave that's all that's it. They would not even consider charging for the one night they charged a full rate and let me say this if you plan to go to williamsburg I strongly suggest that you do not stay there it is the worst place ever, and it smells bad as well as very out dated don't dare sleep under the bed spread or walk on the carpet without shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 2-story brick inn featuring interior & exterior rooms, central location - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Econo Lodge Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Colonial Hotel Williamsburg
- Econo Lodge Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsburg