My friend and I stayed here for one night while we toured Colonial Williamsburg. The room was musty and smelled like cigarettes, even though it was a non-smoking room, but it was bigger than we expected. We had booked double beds, but there were actually three beds in our room. Fridge and microwave a plus. Bathroom looked old and had a funky smell, but the tub looked clean. Coffee and cereal were part of their free breakfast.
For the $52 we spent, it was totally fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 2-story brick inn featuring interior & exterior rooms, central location - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Colonial Hotel Williamsburg
- Econo Lodge Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsburg