We arrived late Thursday night and were still greeted with a smile. We recieved a non smoking room on the inside portion of the hotel. I forgot to print my ticket I had purchased online for Water Country USA and they were kind enough to let me pull it up on their computer and print it out. Our stay was great we had comfy beds, the pillows weren't comfy but walmart was close by and I needed new pillows any way. We came back from being at both Water Country and Busch Gardens and it was nice to have a good night sleep without hearing loud noises above us or next door. The air conditioner was a little noisey but it helped with doors closing outside. Overall i would recommend this hotel to others because its affordable and well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 2-story brick inn featuring interior & exterior rooms, central location - Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Colonial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Colonial Hotel Williamsburg
- Econo Lodge Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsburg