After spending a long hot day at colonial williamsburg with our 3 children, to find this hotel so close was quite the relief. Desk manager was courteous and quickly got us our keys. However, after getting the key, we walked to our room and found the hotel strangely empty, especially for an economic hotel so close to the city's main attraction. Entering the room, it was a bit warm, but the AC worked great and cooled it fast. However, after spending about 10 minutes in the room we could see that this room had been empty for a while because there was dust everywhere! That said, the beds were great and very comfortable! We slept well!
In the morning, the breakfast was pretty good, though it seemed that the waffle mix was not mixing together well as it came out looking a bit strange...
All in all, not a bad stay and definitely a good price. The hotel could probably do a bit better of a job planning for it's guests as entering a warm room (in the summer) and finding dust everywhere is not exactly what someone wants to see when they enter their room for the 1st time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is in the heart of Williamsburg offers FREE continental breakfast; located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg. All the area attractions are close by like Busch Gardens, Prime Outlet Mall, pottery factory, etc.we offer FREE WI-FI . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg La Quinta