“Wouldn't stay again” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Historic

You added Rodeway Inn Historic to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Historic
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Page St, Rt 60 and 2nd St, Williamsburg, VA 23185 (Formerly Quality Inn Colony)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #71 of 79 Hotels in Williamsburg
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Wouldn't stay again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the 2 queen with sleeper room in far left corner as facing the office bc it was only 2 bed unit left. I went to ask the front desk (mgr?) for a blanket and he asked me why I needed one. I had to explain that I get cold easily and my husband took the other blanket. I never sleep with hotel comforters on the bed because I don't believe they get washed often. They made me feel like I was stealing a blanket. Never been interrogated for extra blankets @ any hotel!! I mentioned my hubby sleeps with a fan & Mgr said he'd bring one down if I called. My hubby went to get it instead bc I fell asleep (not feeling well) & Mgr also questioned him as to why he didn't call. Hubby explained I was already asleep and he didn't want to wake me twice, once calling the desk and 2nd when they knock. Geez!! Oh, and it was windy...the ceiling tiles were lifting up in the corner of the room with the wind. Several ceiling panels were warped and not fitting correctly. The bathroom was freezing cold amd plate behind heat dial in bathroom was broke and sliding around. Hope no one gets zapped!

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

1 review from our community

Been to Rodeway Inn Historic? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn Historic

Address: 309 Page St, Rt 60 and 2nd St, Williamsburg, VA 23185 (Formerly Quality Inn Colony)
Location: United States > Virginia > Williamsburg
Ranked #71 of 79 Hotels in Williamsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn Historic 2*
One-story Colonial-style Motel located near restored area, 2 minutes from city center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Historic Hotel Williamsburg
Colony Quality Inn
Quality Inn Williamsburg
Williamsburg Quality Inn

If you own or manage Rodeway Inn Historic, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.