“Overall excellent as always.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #32 of 78 Hotels in Williamsburg
Washington DC
“Overall excellent as always.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here a number of times. Things change over time - breakfast in particular - but overall, can always count on this hotel to be a great place to stay when visiting the area. The front desk staff was pleasant & courteous as always.

• Stayed June 2013
gcmphffw, Guest Care Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear JayBaker,
Thank you for such a positive review to our property! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay and can not wait to have you back. Our breakfast items have changed, Fairfield has added scrambled eggs, sausage, and a rio citrus fruit salad to the menu. Hope to see you the next time you are in the area!

Guest Care Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Millville, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I booked online for a 4 day Memorial Day weekend and were not sure what to expect, but we were very happy with the motel: price, clean and quiet room, extremely friendly staff, a wonderful breakfast that was more than adequate, and location. We celebrated our 40th anniversary in Williamsburg and would love to return sometime soon to visit more of the area. We would definitely consider staying here again..Thank you for helping to make our weekend wonderful!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mills, K

Thank you for chosing the Fairfield for recent stay! I hope you had a wonderful and memorable anniversary. We hope that when you do have the oppurtunity to return to the area you keep us in mind.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was in a perfect location, restraunts everywhere. The room was clean and wonderfully layed out. The complimentary breakfast were great saved us alot of money. I was very impressed that the bathrooms had grab bars as I have a handicap it made me feel safe. There is do much more but I must say the staff was really outstanding, they went beyond the call of duty without a sigh or flinch... Always smiling no matter what time it was. It was a pleasure staying here I would highly recommend this hotel in fact I'm setting up my next stay and this time bringing more family and even friends with me.

• Stayed May 2013
gcmphffw, Guest Care Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Margepowell,

Thank you for such a lovely review, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. We look forward to you and your family coming back to see us. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need help booking your reservations gcmphffw@ltdhospitaltiy.com or 757-645-3600 ext 4000.

Leonardtown, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed here over the Memorial Day weekend and loved it. We usually stay at other Marriott properties here in Williamsburg but everything was booked and we gave it a try. The hotel, at least the part we stayed in, was clean and accommodations were adequate for the price. It was busy but the breakfast room is big enough for the crowds. The warm complementary breakfast was not bad at all, nothing close to the selection of Residence Inn. But again, this is the lower end of the Marriott chain. The pool was large and clean. They were out of pool towels however. The beds were new and they had plenty of pillows. The staff was nice and helpful. It was our first stay at this hotel but we will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed on the main floor close to the main entrance. Did not have problems with noise or crowds b...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thomas C,

I am glad you chose the Fairfield Inn for your recent stay in Williamsburg VA. I am glad we filled your expectations. Thank you for all your kind words. I do love how large our breakfast area is, it is able to accomodate large groups in such a busy tourist area. If you are ever in the area again, I hope that you think of us when booking your next trip.

Leesburg, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at this propoerty with my daughter the weekend of May 17th and was embarrassed by my choice in accomodations. The property, while it has a pleasant enough exterior, is is dire need of a complete renovation or at the very least a deep cleaning. the lower level lobby area smelled of mildew and damp carpets and the walls were soiled with dirt and grim. The front desk staff were gruff and seemed more appropriate for a motel vs what I am normally accustomed to for Marriotts.

The morning breakfast room did have plenty of seating and the complimentary breakfast offerings were about what one would expect. Parking was free and the property is ideally located as far as Williamsburg goes in terms of restaurants and other establishments within walking distance.

The property definitely caters to high school tour buses and if you don't mind the youth hostel feel (and smell)...you might feel right at home here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gcmphffw, Guest Care Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us. This feedback helps us to improve our guest’s experience. I apologize for the cleanliness issue you experienced during your recent stay with us. We did not meet your expectations or our expectations on room cleanliness. I want you to know that these are not the quality of standards that we are accustomed to providing. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms. I will make sure this is shared with the staff and I can assure you all issues have been addressed.

I hope you give us another chance to prove our cleanliness standards and change this past experience. Thank you again for your comments and please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance. You can reach me at 757-645-3600 ext 4000 or my email is gcmphffw@ltdhospitality.com

Guest Care Manager
Westminster, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed here on a golf trip for 4 nights. Hotel was clean,. Breakfast was adequate, Nice indoor pool with jetless hot tub. Location as great for our needs. Lots of restaurants very close. The best thing about this hotel was the staff. They were all very friendly & accomodating. The woman at the front desk in the morning was fantastic.

Would stay here again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Newport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed here for a four nights while visting Busch Gardens. Theresa at the front desk was so nice. At check in we were upgraded to a King suite. Great start to the trip. The hotel was very clean and the breakfast area was very nice. If we travel back this area we would def. stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsburg? Share your experiences!