We stayed at the Fairfield in early January 2013. Check-in was easy; the front desk personnel pleasant and helpful. Our room felt small; the furniture needed an update. The bathroom was also a bit smaller than we are used to for a Marriott property, and the tile around the bathtub was cracked in several places. We also noted mold in the caulking where the bathtub meets the tile.
The pool area was nice, but the hot tub does not have jets. This was a bit unusual for us. The temperature of the hot tub was cozy, so it was nice to sit and relax.
Our heating unit was very loud whenever it was operating. It woke us up several times during the night.
The location is the main advantage of this property. It is placed close to the historic area and took us less than 5 minutes from the hotel parking lot to reach the parking area at Colonial Williamsburg. There are also a number of restaurants adjacent to the property, so it was easy to walk and find a decent lunch or dinner.
The location offers a nice breakfast every morning. The breakfast area was large and clean. Food items included make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, a variety of dry cereal and instant oatmeals, plus milk, coffee, tea and juice. The breakfast attendant was pleasant and promptly responded to guest requests.
The price was reasonable, especially because of the breakfast and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg and 2 miles Premium Outlets, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is situated in the heart of the area's top attractions. This Williamsburg VA hotel provides visitors with easy access to the adjacent Merchants Square, plus the College of William & Mary. Complete your tour of Virginia's Historic Triangle with visits to nearby Jamestown and Yorktown. Our hotel near Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, Williamsburg Winery, and Williamsburg Pottery equals fun around every corner! Golfers will have more than a dozen renowned championship courses to choose from at our hotel near Williamsburg golf courses such as Golden Horseshoe, Kingsmill, Kiskiack, Ford's Colony and Williamsburg National. An ideal location plus amenities such as luxury bedding, complimentary Internet access, complimentary continental breakfast, indoor pool, fitness center, business center, Market and on-site laundry make Fairfield Inn & Suites the perfect choice for your visit to Williamsburg! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Williamsburg
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Williamsburg
- Fairfield Inn Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Fairfield Inn