Just returned from a 5-nite stay at the Marriott Manor Club at Ford Manor and could not ask for better room setup. The master bedroom included a king bed with a sitting area between the master and the 2nd bedroom which was another king bed. Having two teenagers they survived one nite together and then swapped the remaining nites between the 2nd bedroom and the pull out sofa sleeper.
Ideal for a family that wants space after a day of site seeing/golfing/shopping. You get the idea. Kitchen area had everything you needed to eat in if thats your preference. Ate breakfast in every day to save a dollar for the evening meals.
No day below 94 degrees-- so the room was a much needed reprieve.
Little pricey but worth every cent.
Quiet and slept in every day. (except for golf days) I personally hate a room where you hear the kids running above you or outside the door -- no such concerns here and we were on the first floor.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.