Yes, this place is a little out of the way. But it still deserves an "excellent" rating. We stayed in a one bedroom villa and it was VERY comfortable. The unit was clean and modern, with all of the usual amenities that you would expect. Quite frankly, it was a joy to return to the unit after a long day to just relax. Our villa had a great kitchen with a large dining table, a comfortable living room, bedroom, two bathroom sinks with a garden tub and a large shower, The grounds and buildings are also very well maintained.
There is a small "store" on site where you can pick up any food items, but several grocery stores are in the Williamsburg area. The complex also features two swimming pools.
The location is near a golf course and part of a residential complex. You really need a car to travel between this area and the attractions in the Williamsburg area. Traffic can be busy during afternoon rush hour. One note: our GPS unit took us to a gated community in the Ford's Colony complex. We were about 1/2 mile away from the Marriott.
Two words describe this: Great Stay! It's one of those places where you wish you could stay longer!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.