Not bad for a quick over night stay. It is old and needs some work. The positive is that there is free wifi and tasty free coffee in the lobby. Since its older the structure of the building is better and the walls are not as thin as the new hotels, so we never had issues with noise or neighbors. Oh, and they have an easy swipe key entry for room, very modern for this place. Location is good for site seeing, etc.
The negative is that the bathroom is small and needs revamping but has good water pressure. The beds were not comfortable. The tv is old and the picture is not clear, it's an old tube tv. No flat screens here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Motor Hotel adjacent to historic area, 1 mile from College of William & Mary & 2 miles from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Clarion Hotel Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Historic District
- Clarion Hotel Williamsburg
- Sheraton Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Four Points
- Williamsburg Sheraton
- Four Points Williamsburg