This is one big hotel. Their corridors go on and on. They offer great rates and free parking. The staff is friendly but I have found most Virginians to be really friendly people. The rooms are a nice size but a bit dated. I would definitely stay here again. It was quiet at night too, but I don't think the hotel was that booked. It's about a 3 block walk to old town.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Hospitality House Hotel
- Williamsburg Hospitality House Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hospitality Hotel
- Hospitality House Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Colonial-style Brick Hotel situated opposite William & Mary College.We have 295 guestrooms with a variety of bedding arrangements and over 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.We are just 3 blocks from the Historic Area and only 10-15 minutes from 10 golf courses, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, and Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Williamsburg Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.