I was not overwhelmed with the property at first. The rooms are somewhat tired. They could use some new carpets, and some attention to things like cracked paint on the mirrors, and missing veneer on the bottom of the doors (carefully painted over but ugly.) But once you get past the need for updating, its really pretty nice. The rates are great. The location can't be beat- you can easily walk into Colonial Williamsburg.
Its the most "business" hotel of the many in Williamsburg and thus- not overrun with kids, at least when I was there (next week could be different though). And it was very quiet. My colleague was in the room next to me playing the TV rather loud, and I could not hear it at all when we closed the adjoining doors.
No refrigerators in the rooms, but even better was the free wifi. No free breakfast but the coffeemaker in the room was supplied with Wolfgang Puck coffee which was surprisingly good. You cannot open the windows but the heat is adjustable and the fans not too noisy, both of which is not always the case with aging hotels.
Staff were very very nice. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Colonial-style Brick Hotel situated opposite William & Mary College.We have 295 guestrooms with a variety of bedding arrangements and over 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.We are just 3 blocks from the Historic Area and only 10-15 minutes from 10 golf courses, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, and Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Williamsburg Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Hospitality House Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hospitality Hotel
- Hospitality House Williamsburg