Could not have found a better hotel. Stayed two nights while attending a wedding that was held in the Chapel at William and Mary.Only had to cross the street to get there. Hotel super clean. The front desk very fast and helpful. Doorman, gracious. Free WiFi although we didnt know that until we checked out. Only downside was the bar. I am over 50 and lok it yet I got carded and since I didnt have ID I was turned away! No problem went next door to a very fun bar....
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Hospitality House Hotel
- Williamsburg Hospitality House Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hospitality Hotel
- Hospitality House Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Colonial-style Brick Hotel situated opposite William & Mary College.We have 295 guestrooms with a variety of bedding arrangements and over 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.We are just 3 blocks from the Historic Area and only 10-15 minutes from 10 golf courses, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, and Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Williamsburg Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.