First the good: This hotel is just a couple blocks from the historic downtown core of Williamsburg and right across the street from "William & Mary" university. Great location. I was part of a conference that used meeting rooms. The meeting rooms were great, with all the facilities we needed. Spacious Lobby and a great all you could breakfast buffet for a reasonable price. The parking was great in underground garages. Grounds were well kept. Staff were friendly and efficient.
The not so good: The room was really a disappointment. A very basic room with basic decor. Terrible old school TV with more static than picture. My phone was falling apart and it too was more static than sound. My main concern is that the room was pretty dirty, especially along the baseboards. Carpet was really worn and stained. Bathroom was OK except there was very little hot water... luke warm showers each morning. No fridge in the room.
Rooms need to be upgraded to match the rest of the hotel facilities. Such a historic location, it cries for more historic,interesting decor in the rooms. And for goodness sake clean up around the baseboards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Colonial-style Brick Hotel situated opposite William & Mary College.We have 295 guestrooms with a variety of bedding arrangements and over 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.We are just 3 blocks from the Historic Area and only 10-15 minutes from 10 golf courses, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Water Country USA, and Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Williamsburg Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Hospitality House Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hospitality Hotel
- Hospitality House Williamsburg