We stayed here for three nights and we couldn't have been happier. The price was reasonable, the proximity to the historical sites was perfect. Breakfast was readily available with an attendant available to restock and tidy things as patrons helped themselves. The pool was clean and comfortable with towels right by the door so you didn't have to use the ones from your room.
We arrived much later than expected but had notified them well in advance, both times I called the staff was pleasant and reassured me that everything would be fine.
The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the staff pleasant. I would stay here again. Oh one last thing, if they would add sausage patties or bacon to the breakfast fare it would truly be outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property completed June 2013 featuring Queen or King beds with microfridges in all rooms. Only 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 miles from Busch Gardens. Enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast each morning, free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg Virginia
- Days Inn Colonial
- Days Inn Historic Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Days Inn