Stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend while visiting family. The staff was very friendly and attentive, the room was beautiful, comfortable and had everything you would need. The lobby was stunning and beautifully decorated for Christmas. Location is perfect and convenient to everything in town.
My Husband and I will certainly be back on our next trip to Williamsburg!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Historic Area Hotel
- Days Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg Virginia
- Days Inn Colonial
- Days Inn Historic Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property completed June 2013 featuring Queen or King beds with microfridges in all rooms. Only 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 miles from Busch Gardens. Enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast each morning, free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.