We were in Williamsburg for a family wedding at the Williamsburg Winery. The hotel was a little more than what I am used to paying for at a Days Inn, but for the area it was not as pricey as other hotels. My first contact with Catherine was when I called to inquire about prices and availability. She was very professional and friendly. When we checked in, we met Catherine, she again was very nice and friendly. The hotel was the nicest Days Inn I had ever stayed, definitely upper crust on the Days Inn circuit. It was beautiful, crisp, clean, nice, except for the bright, funky, hallway carpet that was reminiscent of a psychedelic ink-spot. It would have been cheaper to stay in Newport News or Norfolk or Hampton, but we wanted to be closer to the winery for the wedding events. We were very pleased with the quality of the experience, we did not eat the free breakfast, because the beds were too comfortable to get up in time.
When we checked out, again Catherine was there with Kirk. They made me laugh so much that they had me crying I was laughing so hard. It was quite an enjoyable experience. Kirk was picking on my about how I signed my name, i was hilarious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property completed June 2013 featuring Queen or King beds with microfridges in all rooms. Only 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg & 5 miles from Busch Gardens. Enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast each morning, free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Days Inn Williamsburg Virginia
- Days Inn Colonial
- Days Inn Historic Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Days Inn