We spent 4 nights here in April 2010 for a spring break trip. The location can't be beat...about 1.5 miles from the Busch Gardens parking lot and about 3 miles from the Williamsburg visitors center. It was very easy to find our way everywhere else also. We paid $70/night and booked through Orbitz because we had a $50 off coupon from Restaurant.com so 4 nights cost $274 total. The room was clean and we never heard the neighbors. The breakfast was free but nothing special (egg patties, sausage or corned beef hash, mini muffins, yogurt, cereal, apples, coffee, juice) but it was good to get us going. The indoor pool was clean and had plenty of towels and chairs. It has a retractable roof that they open on nice days.
The only drawback was that the room had an odd smell when we first checked in. It was almost a musty smell they tried to cover up with something. Once we turned the air on, the smell dissipated and never came back. Also, the heater had an odd smell when we first turned it on. Other than that, I would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At Kingsmill Hotel
- Quality Inn At Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Quality Inn Kingsmill
- Quality Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Brick Motor Hotel in park-like setting, 1/2 mile from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn at Kingsmill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.