Tripadvisor is the best website out there. When I was going to Busch Gardens, I originally booked the Days Inn, but after reading reviews, I decied to change to the Quality Inn Kingsmill.
I was not disappointed.
The hotel was extremely close to Busch Gardens, a 5 dollar cab ride.
The free breakfast was great. I think they must have improved it immensely since some have visited becuase they had cereal, toast, muffins, danishes, fruit, all kinds of stuff for free!
The staff were super nice. In fact, when I told other hotels that I wanted to visit Busch Gardens without a car, they told me it was impossible, but the guy at this hotel convinced me it is easy enough (it is).
The one thing I found odd is that they do not have a luggage room so if you are going to Busch Gardens on the same day you are checking out, you will have to make special arrangements with the front desk for them to store your luggage at the front desk. They did and were very sweet about it.
This hotel rocks. Thank you Tripadvisor! I paid $70 a night instead of much more at other hotels and it was a fine hotel for visiting the theme park.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Quality Inn At Kingsmill Hotel
- Quality Inn Kingsmill
- Quality Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Brick Motor Hotel in park-like setting, 1/2 mile from Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn at Kingsmill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.