Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend while visiting Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. This hotel was OK...nothing special. It was clean and the breakfast was fine if a little crowded, but the service left a lot to be desired. They barely acknowleged us at check-in, when we called down later to arrange for a wake-up call the next morning no one answered and when I approached the maid in the hallway for a few extra towells she snapped at me.
There are lots of hotel options in Williamsburg so I would say try someplace else before you stay here. It would be fine if you got a super good deal or even got to stay free using Honors points but I was not impressed by what we got for $100 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Williamsburg. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants. All rooms come with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Historic Area Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Williamsburg
- Waller Mills Inn
- Williamsburg Best Western
- Waller Mill Inn Williamsburg Va