We stayed one night and the hotel was nearly empty when we arrived.
It was a lovely room with 2 Q beds and a micro fridge. The micro/coffee maker/fridge were all unplugged. We figured out how to plug in the microwave but couldn't do the rest.
No problem the lobby has a very nice coffee machine that provided lovely cups of tea any time and there was plenty of ice up on the second floor for our cooler.
The wifi was the fastest I've ever seen in a hotel and the employees were excellent. We have mulitple food allergies but my husband enjoyed the breakfast bar and my kids loved the juice machine in the morning.
Our only dislike was the pillows and the air system. They were those funny little square things that alot of hotels have moved to lately. The room was the perfect temperature but there was no way to leave the fan running all night as white noise. My kids sleep better with a fan running but our room was nice and quiet even though we were right off the lobby.
I think this is the best hotel to stay in the Williamsburg area and will be our first choice from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Williamsburg. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants. All rooms come with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Historic Area Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Williamsburg
- Waller Mills Inn
- Williamsburg Best Western
- Waller Mill Inn Williamsburg Va