My family and I stayed at this hotel over the Christmas Holiday because we attended Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. This hotel totally beat the Travelodge across the street we stayed at last year!! The staff couldn't have been more friendlier, the indoor pool was nice, the fitness center was nice, and there was a nice variety to eat for breakfast in the morning. Great coffee and there were even some complementary, homemade cookies at the front desk!! We rented two rooms and both of them were extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms looked like they were very recently remodeled.
The one negative I could find about this hotel were the beds were double-sized instead of queen-sized. Still, my family and I slept great in them. I totally recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, or just want to spend time in the city!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Williamsburg. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants. All rooms come with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Historic Area Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Williamsburg
- Waller Mills Inn
- Williamsburg Best Western
- Waller Mill Inn Williamsburg Va