My husband and I decided to go on a short fall getaway to Williamsburg. This hotel was very nice and close to Colonial Williamsburg. Clean, comfy bed, free breakfast, good size fridge and microwave in the room. The indoor pool was a plus this time of year. The staff was pleasant and friendly. We had to cut our stay short because of Sandy, and they were able to accommodate us. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
The only downside I'd mention is that sometimes the area around the elevator can become wet/slippery because of the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Williamsburg. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants. All rooms come with a microwave and refrigerator. Continental breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Historic Area Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Western Williamsburg
- Waller Mills Inn
- Williamsburg Best Western
- Waller Mill Inn Williamsburg Va